One of the added benefits with A Little Keto Coaching is that I earn a small income that helps support my family.
You see, I am a missionary living in Croatia; and while my husband is employed, his income isn't enough to support our family of four. I am honored and blessed to be able to stay at home with my children and care for the home, and what has enabled me to do this is investing in A Little Keto Coaching.
When I began working from home, I never knew it would blossom into what it is today. I certainly never believed I could earn an income at home. I am more blessed than I could ever describe to be able to do what I love and get paid to do it!
I get paid in a variety of ways:
- I occasionally receive products in exchange for a review. I will always disclose this.
- I often refer to and recommend products I've tried and found useful and will link to those products with affiliate links that generate an income for my family.
- I often use affiliate links - or refer to products by sending followers to my blog - on my social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Periscope, Google +, and YouTube to products that I recommend and those links help generate an income for my family.
- I make products and sell them as a way to generate income for my family.
- I occasionally send out emails to my subscribers recommending products or services, either created by others or me, that help to generate an income for my family.
AdvertisingI do this through advertising space, affiliate links and occasional reviews and giveaways.
I may also have Google Ads in my sidebar that enable you - my reader - to shop through me. This is at no extra cost to you, but it does help grant my family a second income and enables me to continue being a stay-at-home mom.
I make every effort possible to ensure that all advertising is in agreement with my personal values, and that all items I recommend are quality items that I stand behind. However, sometimes an add slips through the cracks. I hope you'll grant me grace in those instances.
PrintablesI also offer free printables to my readers and subscribers. I ask that you be respectful and use them for your personal use only. If you share about our materials, I ask that you link back to A Little Keto Coaching and give proper credit.
This policy is valid from 07 May 2018
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Rosilind (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This blog does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions. We write for our own purposes. However, we may be influenced by our background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org